Skip to main content

#blamegradschool

I miss blogging. I enjoy writing and reflecting. It is how I think, learn and improve my practice. Given research projects for grad school, doing more admissions work and revamping curriculum, updating this blog has fallen to the bottom of my to do list.

Sigh.

So, quickly, here is my to blog list (that probably won't get done anytime soon):

1. The value of students reviewing homework in small groups over a student lead presentation
2. Game in geometry - Name that Congruent
3. Math talk in algebra for writing equations of lines
4. Add a presentations section to the blog navigation
5. Lego Space Shuttle Three Act I made up and used last week in geometry to introduce similarity.

Space Dude is 4cm and the orbiter is 26 cm. Not to scale.
6. Oh, and write my personal mission statement for teaching, an updated philosophy of education that includes how and why I became a teacher linked to articles and research that informs my practice... (this has been on the list since I came from TC in August, full of Dewey idealism).



Comments